We are the largest Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning wholesaler in Southern Africa and are wholly owned by Beijer Ref AB, a Swedish based company listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
Metraclark has exclusive distribution rights to the Emerson ZX platform scroll condensing units as well as A-Gas and Carrier residential air-conditioning systems, and offers the widest range of quality products and availability backed with skilled, experienced and honourable employees.
Support our customers with friendly, skillful and reliable service and expertise. Deliver refrigeration and air-conditioning products with the highest quality in the most efficient manner.
• Honourable & ethical business practices
• Committed customer support & service
• Employee development
• Continuous product development resulting in reduced environmental impact of our products
• Build and maintain customer and supplier relationships
• Help to improve the general standard of living by making cost effective food preservation and comfort cooling
products available throughout Southern Africa
1997 – Dorbyl amalgamated it’s three refrigeration wholesale companies namely Metek, Refrigeration Agencies (RA) and JL Clark to form Metraclark
1997 – Carrier SA acquired Metraclark
2002 – Metraclark and Carrier were united under one MD
2006 – Metraclark rebranded itself as Carrier
2009 – G&L Beijer AB from Sweden acquired Metraclark from Carrier