We are the largest Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning wholesaler in Southern Africa and are wholly owned by Beijer Ref AB, a Swedish based company listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
Support our customers with friendly, skillful and reliable service and expertise. Deliver refrigeration and air-conditioning products with the highest quality in the most efficient manner.
• Honourable & ethical business practices
• Committed customer support & service
• Employee development
• Continuous product development resulting in reduced environmental impact of our products
• Build and maintain customer and supplier relationships
• Help to improve the general standard of living by making cost effective food preservation and comfort cooling
products available throughout Southern Africa
1997 – Dorbyl amalgamated it’s three refrigeration wholesale companies namely Metek, Refrigeration Agencies (RA) and JL Clark to form Metraclark
1997 – Carrier SA acquired Metraclark
2002 – Metraclark and Carrier were united under one MD
2006 – Metraclark rebranded itself as Carrier
2009 – G&L Beijer AB from Sweden acquired Metraclark from Carrier